KLH® solid cross-laminated timber boards are excellently suited for load-bearing, reinforced and non-load-bearing wall, ceiling and roofing elements.
Areas of Application
They are used in the construction of single-family houses, multi-storey residential buildings, public buildings, administrative buildings, in industrial and commercial construction, for reconstructions and extensions as well as in bridge construction.
Dimensioning and design take place according to the static, building-physics and legal requirements. Therefore, KLH® solid cross-laminated timber boards are exclusively manufactured in a project-related manner and to order.
- Ecologically sustainable construction material
- Healthy, comfortable room climate
- Stable value with elements manageable in terms of building physics
- Highest-possible freedom in architectural implementation
- Simple planning of individual structures
- Optimal utilisation of the enclosed plot area by using slim construction elements
- Statically highly stable, large-format and thus assembly-friendly elements
- Short construction period, dry construction method and quick readiness for occupancy
- Quality-controlled production internally as well as externally
- High dimensional accuracy with CNC-controlled cut
- Technically approved and CE-marked construction product
- Delivery of the elements pre-manufactured under weather-protected conditions directly to the construction site